You do not have to sit in a classroom full of people you don’t know to get an MBA in hotel or hospitality management. You now have a huge choice of getting your MBA qualification in one of the top online schools and universities, that offer exactly the same syllabus and credentials at the end of the semester.
Online schools offer clear advantages over classroom sat courses, which are available to enthusiastic, self motivated and professional individuals who are determined to change their career path, or gain a significant promotion in any field within a corporate or hotel business.
Gaining MBA credentials via the internet is an absolute strategy which will allow you to learn in your own time, while keeping your busy schedule. Here is a list of what we have researched to be the top five MBA schools online:
- Kaplan Online University – Offers six areas of expertise, where you can tailor your higher degree credentials. Kaplan suits people who want a shorter online curriculum, but still offer the highest MBA accreditation.
- Regis University – Offering the largest online program, Regis provide graduates with the skills and knowledge to gain higher positions within management in any industry field.
- Keller Graduate School of Management – Offers an online program containing sixteen management courses, with a focus on business taught with the notion of practical skills and previous experiences, where theory is secondary.
- Northeastern University (College of Business Administration) – Provides students with an advanced education in business management and administration, mainly aimed at professional individuals seeking to further their current career path.
- Walden Online University – Offering a two year course, Walden University offers online courses in countless areas of management, such as project management, and has many more further options for a change in career plan – nursing, health and homeland security to name just a few.
It is a fundamental requirement of the business world, if you want to achieve high levels of success, that you continue to further your education and increase your knowledge of your chosen field of industry, while you adhering to your current hectic business lifestyle. This is a primary reason why MBA schools online are offered, because people simply do not have the time to attend static colleges and schools, while they continue to work a sixty hour work schedule.